The Islamic Financial System- It’s Philosophy, Principles and Practices
This Public Lecture about The Islamic Financial System is brought to you by the Bosnian Islamic Society of Perth and UWA MSA. This lecture will provide brief introduction about the Islamic financial system discussing, among others, followings:
- What is the Islamic financial system?
- What are the sources or philosophy of the Islamic financial system?
- Historical development of the IFI
- Basic principles underlying the system
- Commonly used contracts for meeting financial needs of customers
- Current state of the IFI
- Australia and Islamic finance
- Challenges and opportunities
- Way forward
The lecture will be delivered from visiting Hafez Edib Smolo.
When: 8th January 2012
Where: Social Sciences Lecture Theatre, UWA
Time: 7:30 to 9:00pm ( Prayer facilities available at the venue)
For more information, please contact Shameema on 0404 520 851 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.